- El Salvador trip for teachers?
- Remedios Varo
- Como agua para chocolate
- Cooperative Learning and Languages
- Mentoring a pre-service teacher
- Chilean New Song Movement
- My pre-AP and AP Spanish course syllabi
- Teaching materials created by others
- Acentos perdidos
- Ernesto “Che” Guevara: ¿Héroe revolucionario?
Tag Archives: language learning
I came across a page on the CASLS website called “Ten Burning Questions” and one of them was, “What motivates students to study foreign languages?” Their research found that successful language learners were eleven times more likely to want to continue their language … Continue reading