- El Salvador trip for teachers?
- Remedios Varo
- Como agua para chocolate
- Cooperative Learning and Languages
- Mentoring a pre-service teacher
- Chilean New Song Movement
- My pre-AP and AP Spanish course syllabi
- Teaching materials created by others
- Acentos perdidos
- Ernesto “Che” Guevara: ¿Héroe revolucionario?
Tag Archives: Lee and VanPatten
I’ve been reading a book called Making Communicative Language Teaching Happen by James F. Lee and Bill VanPatten. It’s not an easy book to read, but its messages are very, very interesting. It has given me some new insights and also … Continue reading