- El Salvador trip for teachers?
- Remedios Varo
- Como agua para chocolate
- Cooperative Learning and Languages
- Mentoring a pre-service teacher
- Chilean New Song Movement
- My pre-AP and AP Spanish course syllabi
- Teaching materials created by others
- Acentos perdidos
- Ernesto “Che” Guevara: ¿Héroe revolucionario?
Tag Archives: world language
How I plan a unit of study (based on McTighe and Wiggins’ Understanding by Design): Start with the theme (from the textbook or one I choose, depending on my constraints) Write enduring understanding(s) and essential questions Determine learning goals using: … Continue reading