- Where have all the language teachers gone?
- Remedios Varo
- Como agua para chocolate
- Cooperative Learning and Languages
- Mentoring a pre-service teacher
- Chilean New Song Movement
- My pre-AP and AP Spanish course syllabi
- Teaching materials created by others
- Acentos perdidos
- Ernesto “Che” Guevara: ¿Héroe revolucionario?
Tag Archives: art
For day 2 of our focus on Latin American art, I chose Joaquín Torres García and Xul Solar. The purpose of this lesson was for students to discover how the artists attempted to draw South America out of the shadow … Continue reading
By the end of the chapter that I’ll be teaching when I get back from Christmas break, my students will have “learned” everything about the preterite–regular, irregular, stem-changing -ir, and verbs with spelling changes (car/gar/zar, i–y verbs). I want them … Continue reading