- El Salvador trip for teachers?
- Remedios Varo
- Como agua para chocolate
- Cooperative Learning and Languages
- Mentoring a pre-service teacher
- Chilean New Song Movement
- My pre-AP and AP Spanish course syllabi
- Teaching materials created by others
- Acentos perdidos
- Ernesto “Che” Guevara: ¿Héroe revolucionario?
Tag Archives: communicative language teaching
I’m thinking about what I want my Spanish II students to do on our first day back. I have to give them their final exam as a pre-test for the second time this school year (silly, I know; not my … Continue reading