- El Salvador trip for teachers?
- Remedios Varo
- Como agua para chocolate
- Cooperative Learning and Languages
- Mentoring a pre-service teacher
- Chilean New Song Movement
- My pre-AP and AP Spanish course syllabi
- Teaching materials created by others
- Acentos perdidos
- Ernesto “Che” Guevara: ¿Héroe revolucionario?
Tag Archives: language teaching
I used this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUt_ZZsvHE4 originally from http://www.spain.info to introduce descriptive adjectives to my Spanish I students. I prepared a Power Point with visuals to ask the students what the basketball players are like, then what the students themselves are like. I … Continue reading