- El Salvador trip for teachers?
- Remedios Varo
- Como agua para chocolate
- Cooperative Learning and Languages
- Mentoring a pre-service teacher
- Chilean New Song Movement
- My pre-AP and AP Spanish course syllabi
- Teaching materials created by others
- Acentos perdidos
- Ernesto “Che” Guevara: ¿Héroe revolucionario?
Tag Archives: Che Guevara
After my students watch the film “Diarios de motocicleta” I want them to debate Che Guevara’s place in history. Here are the resources I found so far for planning the post-viewing activities. The film paints a more positive, idealistic impression … Continue reading