The photo I chose for the image header of my blog is one I took at the beach on Isla Tortuga in Costa Rica this past summer. I went with two fantastic teachers and a group of wonderful students. We stayed with local families in Alajuela and attended the ICLC to study Spanish.
- Chilean New Song Movement
- My pre-AP and AP Spanish course syllabi
- Teaching materials created by others
- Acentos perdidos
- Ernesto “Che” Guevara: ¿Héroe revolucionario?
- “Diarios de motocicleta”
- “La United Fruit Co.” por Pablo Neruda
- “A Roosevelt” por Rubén Darío
- Frida Kahlo y “Autorretrato en la frontera entre México y los Estados Unidos”
- Artista mexicana María Izquierdo