The photo I chose for the image header of my blog is one I took at the beach on Isla Tortuga in Costa Rica this past summer. I went with two fantastic teachers and a group of wonderful students. We stayed with local families in Alajuela and attended the ICLC to study Spanish.
- El Salvador trip for teachers?
- Remedios Varo
- Como agua para chocolate
- Cooperative Learning and Languages
- Mentoring a pre-service teacher
- Chilean New Song Movement
- My pre-AP and AP Spanish course syllabi
- Teaching materials created by others
- Acentos perdidos
- Ernesto “Che” Guevara: ¿Héroe revolucionario?