ACTFL led a project to design a 21st Century Skills Map for world languages. My favorite part of the document is page 4 where it has a chart showing what world language instruction “used to” look like in American classrooms and what it looks like now. It was interesting for me to see how much of each column applied to my own teaching. Where does your teaching fall? Check it out at: http://www.actfl.org/files/21stCenturySkillsMap/p21_worldlanguagesmap.pdf
- Are you ready for AP Spanish Exam day?
- También la lluvia
- Día Internacional de la Eliminación de la Violencia contra la Mujer
- La película “Sleep Dealer”
- Resources for teaching HLL’s
- National Board Renewal WLOE-EAYA
- Games for Spanish Class
- Free Voluntary Reading
- El Salvador trip for teachers?