ACTFL led a project to design a 21st Century Skills Map for world languages. My favorite part of the document is page 4 where it has a chart showing what world language instruction “used to” look like in American classrooms and what it looks like now. It was interesting for me to see how much of each column applied to my own teaching. Where does your teaching fall? Check it out at: http://www.actfl.org/files/21stCenturySkillsMap/p21_worldlanguagesmap.pdf
- El Salvador trip for teachers?
- Remedios Varo
- Como agua para chocolate
- Cooperative Learning and Languages
- Mentoring a pre-service teacher
- Chilean New Song Movement
- My pre-AP and AP Spanish course syllabi
- Teaching materials created by others
- Acentos perdidos
- Ernesto “Che” Guevara: ¿Héroe revolucionario?